The season will include Tchaikovsky Pathétique & Rococo Variations (Oct 3), Mozart's Requiem (NOV 14), MSO's Holiday Pops (DEC 19), Aurora Triptych & Rite of Spring (MAR 20) and a 50th Anniversary Celebration (MAY 1) filled with fun and surprises. Discover the season events by clicking here.
Adult: Premium Seating $198 | Tier I $168 | Tier II $136
Student: Premium Seating $198 | Tier I $25 | Tier II $25
In response to the uncertainty around us, we want to ensure that you can renew your subscription seats with confidence. And so, we are offering new, flexible subscriber options. And if you renew by Thursday, May 14, we are able to waive your $15 package processing fee. As a subscriber you will also be able to:
- RETURN your package at least two weeks before your first performance and receive a full refund on your entire package.
- STREAM LIVE PERFORMANCES ONLINE – if you are not comfortable attending a concert in person this fall, we are offering high-quality streaming of the live performances exclusively to subscribers.
- GET THE BEST VALUE on your tickets – a package of five symphony concerts costs LESS than four individually-purchased performances.
- EXCHANGE tickets without paying any fees up to 24 hours prior to your performance.
- DONATE any unused tickets to the Center and receive a tax donation receipt for their full value.
ORDERS ARE SEATED IN PRIORITY ORDER OF DONATION LEVEL AND DATE RECEIVED – SECURE YOUR SEATS NOW BEFORE THE RENEWAL DEADLINE OF MAY 21!
Questions on past seating? Prefer help over the phone? Call us! 989.631.8250
Representatives are available MON - FRI 9 AM - 5 PM, SAT 9 AM - 4 PM